is our core application for microfinance and Saccos with the following salient
- Client database including photo capture and signatures
- Loan processing and tracking
- Savings and Current accounts
- Cash desk and Front office activities
- Guarantor capture and group maintenance
- General Ledger Transactions
- Bank Reconciliation
- Multi-branch Support
- Final Account Reporting–TB, I&E and Balance Sheet
- Regulatory Reports–Both SASRA and CBK Reports
- Foreign Exchange Transactions
- Multi-Currency Reporting Capability
- Customer Relationship Management
- SMS Alerts and Notifications
MPESA Paybill solution
MPESA pay bill solution has a seamless integration to the Power Financials Software where customers can deposit or withdraw money from their mobile phones. It comes as two solutions namely:
- Business to Customer solution (B2C) – Customer withdrawals via MPESA
- Customer to Business solution (C2B)–Customer deposits through MPESA
MPS_EFT SWITCH is Software that bridges Power Financials Software to other external entities using ISO 8583Standard. With it, we are able to such utilities like POS transactions, ATM withdrawals and Mobile Banking.
MOBILE PAYMENT SYSTEMS
Our mobile payment systems include the use of POS devices, mobile applications for Android phones and USSD for feature phones. One of the classic installations is at BESTROCK SACCO in Kitui which made them win the Best Stand SACCO Award of ASK Show 2015 in Kitui County.
Payroll Management Software
Our payroll software comes with the flexibility of handling permanent staff to casuals and even commission-based employees such as sales staff.
The payroll comes with the following extra features that you would expect of a payroll system:
- Multi-Currency – Handles scenarios where some employees are
paid in different currency apart from the base currency
- Multi-Company – Handles multi company where a setup of more
than one company with different organization structures can be created
- Multi-Country – It takes in different tax tables for
- Multi-Payroll – This is where a company may want to separate
payrolls for example senior and junior payrolls.
Bulk SMS Solution
There are two options to bulk SMS solution:
- SIM-Card based – mostly used whenever the sender expects a reply from the recipient.
- Internet based–This is where SMS is and dispatched.